Friday and Saturday, October 3-4
You are invited to come away for a night and two days of worship, Bible study, and even a little pampering. Come hear the beautiful message of Something Abundant in three sessions and enjoy time in the scenic magnificence of Pineywoods Camp and Retreat Center located in Woodlake, Texas (approx 35 miles southwest of Lufkin). Arrival time is 1:00 pm Friday and departure is 12:00 pm Saturday. ALLURE is a unique opportunity to hear the message for Christ's bride and to learn, or perhaps--remember--you are her.
Motel Room Accommodations
Motel rooms are available for PineyWoods ALLURE. Motel rooms sleep four women and have an en suite bathroom. Bed and bath linens are provided with motel room accommodations. Space is limited, so all motel rooms must have four participants, and are granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. The price per participant for motel room accommodations is $100. This price includes dinner on Friday night, breakfast on Saturday morning, snacks, all materials, and a few surprises. Grab a girlfriend or three and fill a motel room to experience a fun weekend relaxing and learning together!
* ALLURE is a time for you to get away from your normal routine to relax and hear from the Lord.
* Dress is casual.
* Be sure to bring your Bible. We will provide pens and notebooks.
* Copies of the book, Something Abundant by Angie Nichols and "Bride" t-shirts will be available to purchase. Books are $20 and t-shirts are $20 (proceeds from t-shirts go to support mission and ministry events).
* If you want to room with another specific participant(s), please note the names of the participants to be grouped together in accommodations on the registration form. If you need more information, or help booking your group, you can call Amy at (936) 676-8463.
* SAM will email you when we receive payment notification to confirm your reservation. Please print a copy of your receipt and bring it to the event for verification of enrollment.
* For directions or information on Pineywoods Camp and Retreat Center click here.